Friday 16 November 2018

Confidence Course! What I'm working on week 5

This is the confidence course. The confidence course is hard and easy because they have different levels. The first level is Red then  Blue then Yellow which is the hardest level. As you can see Solomon is suffering on the yellow course and his hands are has red as a tomato, But Solomon Never gives up so eventually he makes it over the yellow course only using one blue tire. This course really uses your upper body, so be ready for it!

2 comments:

  1. hello my name is mason and i am from room 24 i really like your i remember when i did that. have you ever tried the yellow course. thanks for posting your work. blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harry, Its Frankie here from Room 25, I was lucky enough to pick your name for the blog blast! I really like your post on The confidence course. It reminded me of when I did it the first time and how I got through the red and blue courses first try and how the yellow course is just IMPOSSIBLE!
    Did you do the red and blue courses first try as well?
    If you would like to check out my blog please visit it at http://odsfrancescap.blogspot.com/


    -Frankie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.