Monday 4 December 2017

Interland


Today our teacher showed us this cyber smart game which was really cool.

You can see here that there's a picture of my game that I did.

There were four worlds. There was King Kingdom you can see I did that, and there is Realty River, Mindful Mountain and Tower of Treasure.

I learned in Kind Kingdom that it not nice to be bullies to people. In the game, when the bullies were being mean to others they were putting them down. I could make them happy by giving positive comments. You get points by making everyone happy.

You guys should really try it. Its called Interland. https://beinternetawesome.withgoogle.com/interland

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Harry,

    My name is Megan, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    This was such a fun game to play. Thank you so much for sharing this for fellow bloggers to try. I played the 'Reality River' game and learnt that a malicious person trying to find out private information about you is called a phisher. Do you know what information you must not share with with someone you do not know?

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read more of your posts!

    Have a lovely day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.